1. Call for Nominations
Our official journal, the International Journal of Psychophysiology, is seeking a new Editor-in-Chief (2016-2018).
Nominations should be submitted no later than June 15, 2015.
For details, please refer to the Journal page.
2. The official website of IOP2016 is now open.
Here is the invitation letter from Prof. Pedro A. Valdes-Sosa, Chairman of the 18th World Congress of Psychophysiology in Havana, Cuba (August 31 to September 4, 2016).
International Organization of Psychophysiology (IOP) was established as a nongovernmental organization in 1982.
In 1982, we held the first World Congress in Montreal, Canada. Since then, 16 World Congresses have been held once every two years.
Since 1983, our official journal, International Journal of Psychophysiology, has been published by Elsevier.
The world-wide dissemination of information regarding psychophysiological research, teaching and applications
The establishment and stimulation of psychophysiological research, teaching and applications
The development and promotion of international collaborations and discussion in the field of psychophysiology
Please click on "Join Us" on the left column.
The system of IOP has been fully renewed in 2010.
If you are a former member before this change, please apply again.
All the members can access to the electronic version of
International Journal of Psychophysiology from the Members Only page.
To modify/update/renew your membership record, please log in from the left box.
If you use this system for the first time, please reset your password by clicking on "Forgot Password" and enter the e-mail address you registered to IOP.
You will be asked to type the six-letter "code" in the picture (CAPTCHA) below your e-mail address to prevent improper access.
Please go to the contact us page.
- Association of Psychophysiology and Neuropsychology (Psikofizyoloji ve Nöropsikoloji Derneği: PND, Turkey)
- Australasian Society for Psychophysiology (Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia)
- Greek Society of Psychophysiology (Greek)
- Macedonian Society of Psychophysiology (Macedonia)
- Società Italiana di Psicofisiologia (Italia)
- Société de Psychophysiologie et de Neurosciences Cognitives (France)
(In alphabetical order)