International Organization of Psychophysiology (IOP) was established as a nongovernmental organization in 1982.
In 1982, we held the first World Congress in Montreal, Canada. Since then, 16 World Congresses have been held once every two years.
Since 1983, our official journal, International Journal of Psychophysiology, has been published by Elsevier.
The latest world congress (IOP2014) in Hiroshima, Japan (September 23-27, 2014) was closed with great success.
The next world congress (IOP2016) will take place in Havana, Cuba. The details will be announced when ready.
- The world-wide dissemination of information regarding psychophysiological research, teaching and applications
- The establishment and stimulation of psychophysiological research, teaching and applications
- The development and promotion of international collaborations and discussion in the field of psychophysiology
Please click on "Join Us" on the left column.
The system of IOP has been fully renewed in 2010.
If you are a former member before this change, please apply again.
All the members can access to the electronic version of
International Journal of Psychophysiology from the Members Only page.
To modify/update/renew your membership record, please log in from the left box.
If you use this system for the first time, please reset your password by clicking on "Forgot Password" and enter the e-mail address you registered to IOP.
You will be asked to type the six-letter "code" in the picture (CAPTCHA) below your e-mail address to prevent improper access.
Please go to the contact us page.
- Australasian Society for Psychophysiology (Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia)
- Società Italiana di Psicofisiologia (Italia)
- Macedonian Society of Psychophysiology (Macedonia)
- Greek Society of Psychophysiology
- Société de Psychophysiologie et de Neurosciences Cognitives (France)
- Association of Psychophysiology and Neuropsychology (Psikofizyoloji ve Nöropsikoloji Derneği: PND, Turkey)